Devlounge is a site for people working and enjoying the web. We want to be the online magazine for web designers, web publishers, and web workers overall. Among other things, we write about:
- Designing a web site, blog, forum, etc.
- Coding said web site, blog, forum, etc.
- Planning an online publications, and making it successful
- Working freelance with web designing or development
- Finding the web applications and services that can make your online career smoother
A more complete look at what we’re all about can be found by diving deep into our archives.
A Quick History Lesson
Devlounge was founded by AJ Clemente in April 2006, and AJ along with his staff built a often linked resource for web designers. In late 2007, AJ sold the site to Splashpress Media, who bought it to complement its technical part of the network.
I Want More Information!
Certainly! Follow the links below for even more on Devlounge.
- Advertising option
- Contact us
- Write for Devlounge (paid work) and also our content policy
- Comment policy
Enjoy your stay.